Skip navigation
Use este identificador para citar ou linkar para este item: http://repositorio.unb.br/handle/10482/24744
Arquivos associados a este item:
Arquivo Descrição TamanhoFormato 
ARTIGO_ProposedReliefMap.pdf1,77 MBAdobe PDFVisualizar/Abrir
Título: Proposed relief map of the suitability of the Maranhão river Basin, Brazil, for anthropogenic use
Autor(es): Steinke, Valdir Adilson
Steinke, Ercilia Torres
Araújo Neto, Mário Diniz
Pinto, Maria Ligia Cassol
Assunto: Morfometria
Bacias hidrográficas
Terras
Data de publicação: 6-Jun-2016
Editora: Scientific Research Publishing
Referência: STEINKE, Valdir Adilson et al. Proposed relief map of the suitability of the Maranhão river Basin, Brazil, for anthropogenic use. Journal of Geographic Information System, v. 8, n. 3, Article ID:67116, 6 jun. 2016. Disponível em: <http://file.scirp.org/Html/4-8401606_67116.htm>. Acesso em: 25 jul. 2017. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.4236/jgis.2016.83030.
Abstract: In this paper, we proposed a method for mapping the suitability of land for intensive anthropogenic use in the Maranhão River Basin, in the state of Goiás, Brazil. We analyzed existing 1:250,000 maps of the local geology, drainage system topography and geomorphological features. We generated new information based on our analysis, including a compilation of basic morphometric data and a map of the slopes in the basin, which we used to construct the geomorphological suitability map of the watershed. Our results indicate that 40% of the study area can support intensive anthropogenic use; the remaining 60% of the basin area is categorized as “fragile” regarding the expansion of intensive land use.
Licença: Copyright © 2016 by authors and Scientific Research Publishing Inc. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution International License (CC BY). http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.4236/jgis.2016.83030
Aparece nas coleções:GEA - Artigos publicados em periódicos

Mostrar registro completo do item Recomendar este item Visualizar estatísticas



Os itens no repositório estão protegidos por copyright, com todos os direitos reservados, salvo quando é indicado o contrário.